top of page

www.sos-image.com Group

Public·93 members

James Jones
James Jones

Places That Buy Dvds Near Me

Whether you have a collection of new releases or timeless classics in DVD format or just have a few lying around the house that you would rather exchange for cash, there are tons of great places where you can sell items like DVDs for cold hard cash.

places that buy dvds near me

The best places to scout for decent noticeboards to post on are at your university, libraries, community centres and in shop windows (although some will ask you to pay for this).Second-hand shopsIf you can't be bothered with all the hassle of manning a sale stall, and aren't keen on any of the sites mentioned above, there are loads of second-hand shops that will buy your media gold in bulk.

SecondSpin is focused on buying and selling unwanted DVDs. If you wonder "where can I sell used DVDs for cash near me", you may have choices among its two major stores and a number of affiliate stores. To sell old DVDs online, you need to find your title on its site and select the title that provides a satisfactory price > ship the DVD and wait. Sellers will have to pay for the shipping but once the DVDs are accepted, the site will provide shipping credit for up to 25 items. How much you can make cash for DVDs on this site? It depends. Generally, a normal DVD is about $0.5 -$3.00.

You can sell second-hand DVDs to FYE stores locally and get paid immediately. But you need to make sure if there is an FYE store near you. According to FYE official site, it has 206 brick and mortar stores in total, spreading over different states in the US. For example, there are only two stores in Alabama. If there is a store near you and your DVDs are accepted, you can normally get $1 to $5 per DVD. But there are DVD sellers saying that the store staff is very nitpicky that even a light scratch will be rejected. Where to sell used DVDs near me

Selling used DVDs, Blu-rays and CDs can be an easy way to make a quick $100. The tricky part is knowing which places near you or online will give you top dollar for your used DVD collection. Consider using these places to sell your used DVDs near you (and online) to earn some extra money.

The bottom line is that there are plenty of selling apps and websites you can use to sell your stuff near you or online. If you just looking to sell your junk or used DVDs around the house you no longer need, I would recommend trying several apps to list them.

There are recycling centers all over the country that accept DVDs and will properly process them to be recycled. Since there is little to no money in this type of recycling, they can be tough to find, but with a bit of effort and some phone calls, you should be able to find one.Where can I recycle my old CDs DVDs and cases?Curbside recycling programs do not accept DVDs and CDs because they get caught in the sorting machines, but both the discs themselves and the plastic cases are if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined')ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'recyclingcenternear_me-box-3','ezslot_2',851,'0','0']);__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-recyclingcenternear_me-box-3-0');recyclable. While it is possible to recycle all of those unwanted DVDs and CDs piled up in your garage or closet, the neighborhood recycling bin is not the place.

But here's the catch. Although selling old DVDs helps you earn money without breaking a sweat, the process can sometimes be tricky. For instance, you need to figure out the right places to sell that old plastic.

If you want to sell your DVDs locally, you can also take them to a used bookstore near you. Besides buying used books, bookstores also accept DVDs. However, a setback you could face is that they may only accept specific titles. But, why don't you try rather than have your old DVDs sitting around collecting dust?

Q: I have seen places online that buy old DVDs. Are any of these good? My husband and I have about 200 classic DVDs and want to sell some so we can make room for more. I know eBay works too but I am looking for DVD exclusive places.

Ask MetaFilter is a question and answer site that covers nearly any question on earth, where members help each other solve problems. Ask MetaFilter is where thousands of life's little questions are answered. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page